What is Bantuan PRIHATIN Nasional?
This aid will help Malaysian from B40 and M40 group to ease their burden during Covid-19 outbreak.
The “Bantuan PRIHATIN National” subsidies will be distributed in two (2) stages as follows:-
- First will paid in April; and
- Second will be paid in May.
- Household income of RM4,000-00 and below will be given RM1,600
- Household income of RM4,001 to RM8,000 and below will be given RM1,000
- Single Adults with income of RM2,000 and below will be given RM800
- Single Adults with income of RM2,001 to RM4,000 will be given RM500
There is no need to apply or register for a new application if you have successfully registered for Bantuan Sara Hidup (BSH), the cash aid will be transferred to your registered bank account for the BSH program for the B40 households and single adults.
For the M40 households and single adults if you are already registered with the Inland Revenue Board (LHDN), there is no need for you to apply or register