ABOUT THE FIRM
Our law firm specialises in wide range of legal services including Companies Winding-up, criminal law, Debt recovery, corporate commercial and advisory, takeovers, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), debt restructuring, liquidations and receivership, private equity and venture capital and real estate. We distinguished for providing integrated legal advice and high level legal services in all fields of Commercial and Corporate Law, Criminal Law, Intellectual Property, Mergers and Acquisitions, Commercial Agreements, Real Estate Property Law as well as in all fields of Civil Law.
We had acted for start-ups, private and public companies and investors ranging from high net worth individuals, and angel investor.
COMMUNITY BEFORE SELF
At Lim Chambers, we believe that our privileged position as lawyers gives us an obligation to serve the community. This is why we wholeheartedly take pride in giving back.
LIM WEI JIE
PARTNER & HEAD OF PRACTICE GROUP (KL)
Corporate & Commercial
LL.B (Hons.) Registered Trademark Agent
- Winding up without judgement
- Freeze company bank account without judgement
- Obtained Court Order to seize & attach the company’s assets pending winding-up action
- Distress Actions Seized personal assets (Attachment before judgement)
- Commercial Litigation & Disputes, (shareholders ’actions and inter & intra-corporate disputes)
- Partnership and joint venture controversies
- Debt Recovery
- Co-founded a tech startup
- Approved by MDEC (Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation) to become one of eRezeki program’s partner (together with other 53 companies including Uber, Grab, and Food panda).
- Selected as the Top 100 Asia startup by Echelon Asia Submit 2017 in Singapore.
- Invited by the Indian Government, as one of the Malaysia Delegates along with 25 delegates from ASEAN counties to take part in the ASEAN-INDIA Startup Festival with the Indian Minister of External Affairs.
- Mergers & Acquisition (Company & Land)
- Projects & Corporate Advisory
- Land Acquisitions (Pay Master)
- Share Purchase & Shareholder Agreements
- Investment Agreement (Preference Share agreements)
PARTNER & HEAD OF PRACTISE GROUP (JB)
Conveyancing & Criminal Defence
LL.B (Hons.) MMU
- Specialising in individuals and companies defense.
- He has frequently appeared in High Court of Malaya for trial and appeal case.
- His vision is to safeguard the clients’ rights
- Experienced in the acquisition and disposal of properties and sales of the development site.
- Handled various transactions acting team across the firm( i.e. real estate leasing and management team.)
- A strong advocate of time compliance and management, especially in Banking and Conveyancing work.
- Notable past clients: IOI Group, Country Garden, Permodalan Darul Takzim (PDT) for Tax, Local Council and Land matters.
- Drug offences
- Criminal Breach Of Trust
- White-Collar Offences
- Immigration offences
- Traffic Offences
NOORAIN BINTI TUPANI
GENERAL & CIVIL LITIGATION
LL.B (HONS) UUM
- DEBT COLLECTION AND RECOVERY OF ASSETS
- DEBT RECONSTRUCTING
- PROFFESIONAL NEGLIGENCE
- ASSAULT & BATTERY
- INDUSTRIAL SITE ACCIDENT CLAIM
- ANNULMENT AND DIVORCE
- SPOUSAL MAINTENANCE PAYMENT
- CHILD SUPPORT & CUSTODY
- PROPERTY DIVISION
- INTERIM CUSTODY FOR PRE-DIVORCE
- WRONGFUL OR UNJUST DISSMISSIAL
- LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION
- COMPANIES WINDING UP
- WRIT SEIZURE & SALES
- JUDGMENT DEBTOR SUMMONS
- WRIT OF POSSESSION